This weekend Brandon and I took a little trip to Ephraim with our friends Eric and Kendra. On Friday night we went to a little Mexican Restaurant and had the greasiest enchiladas ever made. Then we headed out to the movies and saw Paul Blart Mall Cop...anyone seen it? It's pretty funny. On Saturday we were able to go to the Manti Temple and do a session. It was beautiful!
Brandon and I want to try to go to as many different temples as we possibly can...especially while we're still living in Utah because there is like thirteen! So far I've been to Los Angeles, Newport, Provo, Manti, and Tokyo and Brandon has been to Los Angeles, San Diego, Oakland, Preston, Timpanogas, Provo, and Manti!
...only 135 to go!
Load 'em up boys!
Mr. Sharp Shooter...
I didn't do too bad myself...Dad would be proud!
I hit 2 outa 3!
When we were shooting skeet we found out that I suck at throwing so Brandon had to throw for himself and shoot!
Eric got it down.
I thought Eric and Kendra were joking when they said Ephraim was a small town but we really were able to do all there was to do in Ephraim in the two short days we visited!

2 comments:
Wow! You have been to a lot of temples - more than I've been to.
I understand you not being able to throw for skeet. I can't either. Just can't make it work. Fun, though.
Fun times!!!
Post a Comment