My handsome hubby...
Can it get any better?!
Last Wednesday night Brandon and I went to our friends ultimate game. I invited my girls and we had a little BBQ on the sideline!
We had so much fun at the game...even though we didn't watch much of it. It was great to spend some time with my favorite ladies...sippin our hot chocolate and catchin up on girl stuff.
Hilary, Pants, and me!
My best girls! ( We miss you Rach!!)
As for the game...the boys won! Good work!! We're excited to cheer you on next Wednesday!
3 comments:
Renee!
I just love you and I'm soo glad we have class together! And can fill each other in on what we missed when one of us is MIA! I can't wait to play tomorrow night and sun morning! Love you so much beautiful girl!
Looks like fun!
That looks like great fun. Brandon I have added a link to your blog in mine if you want me to not do so let me know & I will remove it.
Matt Rowe
Post a Comment